Library group study rooms A104, A105, and A106 are available for booking for groups of 3 or more students, for up to 3 hours per day.
Available equipment includes dry-erase board, television with computer and wireless keyboard/mouse and DVD/VHS player.
Group study room policy
- Groups must check in at the circulation desk upon arrival.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per group per day.
- Reservation requests are honored in the order of receipt.
- Groups must be 3 or more. Larger groups will be given preference in the event of requests exceeding capacity.
- Cancelations must be received 1 hour prior to reservation time.
- Groups arriving more than 15 minutes late for a reservation will be considered a no-show and reservation canceled. 2 or more no-shows will cancel all remaining standing reservations for term.
- If you need to leave the study room during the reservation time, please check out at the circulation desk. Groups leaving the study room empty for more than 15 minutes during their reservation may forfeit the remainder of the reservation time.
- Do not leave items unattended. SC4 library staff is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.